With a comprehensive financial plan you will feel more confident about your financial decision-making, save more money and feel better about your progress in saving toward financial goals. This package benefits people at all income levels and at any stage of their lives.
The plan includes:
- Long-Term Spending – Lifetime cash flow projection, which includes income projections and tax estimates.
- Education Funding – Long-term strategies for paying for education.
- Investments – Assistance in preparing an investment policy statement. Identification of time horizon for investments. Recommendation of an asset allocation to match risk, time horizon, and other parameters.
- Retirement Strategies – Review employment-related benefits, qualified plan contributions, and other tax-deferral arrangements. Recommend ways to maximize benefits. Estimate Canada Pension Plan benefit start date, and Old Age Security. Consider healthcare and long-term care in retirement.
- Income Tax Strategies – Tax minimization and deferral strategies, including tax efficient investments and contributions to RRSP’s.
- Insurance Policy Reviews – Analyze current insurance policies. Review types and amounts of coverage for property and casualty, health, major medical, liability, disability, life insurance, and long-term care coverage. Provide referrals to insurance professionals, as needed.
- Estate Planning – Review of current wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and related documents. Analyze beneficiary designations and proper titling of assets. Discuss desired gifting strategies. Provide referral to legal professionals, as needed.
Price Range: $1800 – $4000