Work one one-on-one to create a spending plan tailored to your financial lifestyle. We will:
- Analyze your current spending habits and create new ones that will help you know exactly where your money is going.
- Focus on your financial spending, refining the areas that are most important to you.
- Create a spending plan that will help with the unexpected expenses that come annually or intermittently.
- Identify how much money you have each month to spend as you please!
- Follow-up a month after your review.
Price Range: $ 250 – $ 500
Work one-on-one to create a plan that will show you how to take your current financial situation to the next level! We will:
- Evaluate your income, expenses and current debt.
- Identify the changes you need to make in your current financial lifestyle to attain your goals.
- Find your emotional financial leak and develop strategies to break those habits.
- Create a basic plan to make your finances more efficient.
- Create a “Wish List” to help you focus on your financial goals.
- Follow up twice in the following two months.
Price Range: $500 – $1000
This option is built for those planning to retire within 5-15 years. We will work one-on-one to provide an in-depth review of your current financial standing and your retirement objectives. We will:
- Create an overall picture of your assets and debts.
- Identify where your money is going and adjustments you’ll need to make to retire the way you want to.
- Review your current asset allocation and investment portfolio to determine if it will meet your investment objectives and whether it is tax efficient.
Price Range: $1000 – $2000
With a comprehensive financial plan you will feel more confident about your financial decision-making, save more money and feel better about your progress in saving toward financial goals. This package benefits people at all income levels and at any stage of their lives.
The plan includes:
- Long-Term Spending – Lifetime cash flow projection, which includes income projections and tax estimates.
- Education Funding – Long-term strategies for paying for education.
- Investments – Assistance in preparing an investment policy statement. Identification of time horizon for investments. Recommendation of an asset allocation to match risk, time horizon, and other parameters.
- Retirement Strategies – Review employment-related benefits, qualified plan contributions, and other tax-deferral arrangements. Recommend ways to maximize benefits. Estimate Canada Pension Plan benefit start date, and Old Age Security. Consider healthcare and long-term care in retirement.
- Income Tax Strategies – Tax minimization and deferral strategies, including tax efficient investments and contributions to RRSP’s.
- Insurance Policy Reviews – Analyze current insurance policies. Review types and amounts of coverage for property and casualty, health, major medical, liability, disability, life insurance, and long-term care coverage. Provide referrals to insurance professionals, as needed.
- Estate Planning – Review of current wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and related documents. Analyze beneficiary designations and proper titling of assets. Discuss desired gifting strategies. Provide referral to legal professionals, as needed.
Price Range: $1800 – $4000
There is no “one size fits all” solution to financial planning – all clients have different needs. If none of the packages above suit your situation, we can evaluate and find a solution that fits your budget. Your options will be discussed in our first one hour complimentary consultation. Contact our office at 289-235-9776 or via email email@example.com to book your appointment.