Renee is a Financial Motivational Speaker and is available for speaking engagements where she will present practical financial strategies and step by step implementation plans helping people to learn to live abundantly within their means.
She appears on TV station CHCH where she is on CHCH Moring Live as a guest Financial Expert who talks about different Financial Topics.
Understanding the fear and emotions surrounding money, Renee presents topics in a positive, upbeat manner. Her goal is to encourage people for the future rather than making them feel guilty about their past financial decisions and actions.
Renée’s custom speaking services are perfect for your event! They allow for tailored keynotes, workshops and Q&A’s designed specifically for your audience and their needs. Renée Rebelo is an entertaining, thought provoking speaker whose strategies and case studies are relevant, and easy to implement. Renée will leave your audience motivated and begging for more. Her famous “Lets Make A Financial Deal” interactive knowledge based presentation is always a captivating and engaging. She also uses the Adult Jenga game for smaller intimate workshops to educate and interact with her trainees.
From Financial Motivational Speaking regarding the Detours on the Road of Life, to Cutting Edge Financial Strategies. Renee is your expert for a highly engaging sessions and keynotes.
You can see her LIVE appearance on CHCH Morning Live HERE!
You can also watch other events that Renee has spoken at below!
Topics Renee Has Spoken On:
Renee’s topics can range from simple Cash Flow Analysis to complex Wealth Transition and Estate Planning topics. Here is a list of some topics but this is not comprehensive as she has spoken on many topics over the last 20 plus years.
- So you want to Retire in Florida? Things you need to know.
- How to increase your monthly cash flow.
- Insurance … what are the different kinds and which do I need?
- Are you Ready to Retire? 10 Things you need to ask yourself?
- How to overcome the Financial Holiday Hangover. Things you can do today.
- Tax Strategies for the Business Woman
- Why a CFP?
- RRSP or TFSA Or Both?
- Estate Planning 101
- Investments 101
- WILLS and Power of Attorneys
- Snowbirds Insurance
- How to choose a Financial Planner that is right for you
- Networking with Confidence
- Small Business Planning
- Managing your Emotional Investing
- Teaching your children how to save
- Budgeting 101
- Charitable Giving
- Socially Responsible Investing. What is it?